I made these awesome veggie sandwiches for dinner tonight. It’s Dave’s Killer Bread topped with lettuce, tomato and pickle. And, an awesome herby, garlic-y, white bean spread. This recipe requires no cooking – only a food processor!
Dill, Chive, and Garlic White Bean Sandwich Spread
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained (save 2 tbs of the liquid)
- 1 can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup sweet onion
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 head roasted garlic
- 2 tbs chickpea liquid (from the can)
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spread on bread, then top with lettuce, tomato, and pickle. Enjoy!